Join us for a live Care Day Event in Iowa City sponsored by Alnylam Pharmaceuticals presented in partnership with ThinkGenetic.
Come learn about topics relating to hATTR amyloidosis including:
- Disease overview
- All in the Family – Genetics and inheritance
- Living with hATTR amyloidosis
- Learning about a Care Model
- Ideas for managing the challenges facing affected families
- Resources and support for patients, families and caregivers
Date and Time
Saturday, May 20, 2017
8:30 AM check in
9:00 AM start
2:00 PM end
Sheraton Iowa City Hotel
210 S Dubuque St.
Iowa City, IA 52240
There is no cost to attend the event. Complimentary refreshments provided.
Call 1-844-747-1620 or visit www.surveymonkey.com/r/maycareday
Share the PDF invitation. Use #amyloidosis to share on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
*previously known as familial amyloidotic polyneuropathy (FAP) or familial amyloidotic cardiomyopathy (FAC). This event is sponsored by Alnylam Pharmaceuticals.