No longer accepting applications
Join ThinkGenetic to help those living with genetic diseases while working with a fun algorithm, NLP and AI team!
We are expanding our team that shortens the time to diagnose rare genetic diseases by running custom algorithms on large patient data sets. The hire will be responsible for working with our medical staff to convert screening algorithms into a technology agnostic query. They will also be responsible for enhancing the UI experience for the patient screening application used by the medical staff to find patients that either have a disease or are at high risk. The right candidate will be excited by the opportunity to work with a small but growing team of developers in Lafayette, LA to continue to grow and scale our global disease screening capability.
Location: Lafayette, LA, USA
Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Life, Medical
Employment Type: Full-Time
Responsibilities for Full Stack C# Developer
- Support all aspects of software development (designing, coding, testing, debugging, and maintaining products).
- Translate customer needs into user stories and deliver working capabilities at the conclusion of each sprint.
- Work on complex analytical and programming tasks, requiring knowledge of programming languages and data communications
- Delivering a complete web-based application.
- Design, develop and test C# based solutions using common standards and frameworks
- Optimize web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments.
- Enhance existing solutions to improve processing.
- Work across multiple phases of the software development life cycle within a project.
- Work closely with team members and stakeholders to understand and implement requirements along with refining solutions.
- Other duties as assigned
Required Qualifications / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- 3 years of experience as a Full Stack C# Developer
- Must have knowledge of various DBMS or NoSql technology such as: SQLServer, Elastic Search
- Experience in the following, but not limited:
- .net Core
- REST APIs
- AWS or other cloud computing environment
- Understanding of network subnets, security groups, roles, firewalls
- Deploying code to production
- Configuring environments via configuration and environment variables
Preferred Qualifications / Experience:
- Delivery focus and willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communications and teamwork skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced problem solving and technical troubleshooting capabilities
- Ability to gather and document technical requirements
- Ability to work effectively in virtual environment where key team members and partners are in various time zones and locations
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills (Desirable)
- Strong understanding of micro services architecture
- Strong understanding of service-to-service auth, API security and API performance
- Hands on experience writing multi-join SQL queries, stored procedure, user-defined functions, views
- Other technologies and concepts
- AWS ECS
- EF Core
- Elastic Search
- Git and branching strategies
- Design patterns such as Dependency Injection and Encapsulation.
- NER (Name Entity Recognition), BERT, Other Text Transformers
- Python 3+, Torch, Stanza, Numpy, etc..
- Clustered Column Store Index tables
Join the Conversation